Add an Event to HorseThing.ca in 3 Steps
- Specify the event venue (if it already exists), or add a new one
- Add information about the event organizer
- Add the event details and photos
If the venue for your event already exists on HorseThing.ca, you will not have to add it, and there is no cost to specify it as the venue for your event.
If the organizer of your event already exists on HorseThing.ca, you will not have to add them, and there is no cost to specify it as the organizer of your event.
If both the venue and the organizer of your event exists, the only charge will be for adding your event.
Please allow 24 hours for your event to be added.
Adding a venue, organizer event information and photos is done manually, and can take up to an hour. The information is added manually by our team to ensure that all content is categorized and displayed properly.
You only need to add your venue and organizer ONCE – subsequent events can then be added, using the same venu and organizer.
Venue Listingone-time fee
- Venue information, features/amenities
- Venue photos
- Venue map location
- Venue contact information
- A list of all events to be held at the venue
- Link to venue’s website/social media
Organizer Listingone-time fee
- Organizer name and contact information
- Organizer photos
- Organizer bio (applicable for clinicians and instructors)
- A list of all events submitted by the organizer
- Link to organizer’s website or social media
Event Listingvenue and organizer must be added first
- Event information and photos/poster
- Map location for event
- Event title and date appears on the main calendar, and in list views
- Venue and organizer information will display on the event’s unique page (including map view)
- Link to specific event page (website or social media)